Buying or selling a property? Our professionals can assist you with all of your home buying and selling needs, including studying property listings, interviewing prospective clients, accompanying clients to the property site, discussing and conducting sales negotiations, and drawing up real estate contracts.
- Bob Erickson Bob has been a realtor in the F–M area since 1974. He has consistently been one of the top producers in our community, and he enjoys helping people solve their real estate problems. His promise to you: no one will work harder for you than he will.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 132 ; (701) 551-0932
Cell phone: (701) 306-1718
- Emmy Amble and Tanya Tonsfeldt Emmy and Tanya are a mother–daughter team with over 40 years of combined experience. Although we are located in Fargo, they are very knowledgeable in the lakes country and rural areas. Their goal is to make your real estate experience enjoyable, whether you are a first-time home-buyer or you have bought and sold numerous homes.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, exts. 138 and 148; Emmy: (701) 551-0398 Tanya: (701) 551-0948
Cell phone: Emmy: (701) 238-9290; Tanya: (701) 371-4770
Email: Emmy: emmyamble(at)gmail(dot)com ; Tanya: ttrealty(at)aol(dot)com
- Todd Anhorn Todd has been in real estate since 2002, helping buyers and sellers have a great real estate experience.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 147; (701) 551-0947
Cell phone: (701) 799-0815
- Barry Argabright Barry has been a resident of Fargo since 1979, and in sales since 1987. He has experience in construction, remodeling, and maintaining a house. He also has experience selling residential, agricultural, and lake property. Whether buying or selling, Barry will promise Honesty, Integrity, and Results with every transaction.
A real “Passion for Professionalism!”
Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 142; (701) 551-0942
Cell phone: (701) 799-9813
- Paula Brunelle Paula has been in real estate since 2004 and with more than twenty years of sales and customer service background, she feels that there are no more powerful and important words then reliability and trust. She carries this responsibility with her always. If you are considering buying or selling a home, please consider her when choosing a realtor to assist you with your real estate needs. She will combine her knowledge, enthusiasm, and hard work to help you to achieve your goals. Let Paula be your advantage in real estate.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 158
Cell phone: (701) 799-6993
- Maren Day Woods Maren Day Woods has enjoyed success as Realtor since 2010. Prior to becoming a residential real estate agent, she enjoyed 15+ years of employment as a sales & marketing & event planning professional in Fargo-Moorhead. She is an Accredited Staging Professional, Certified Feng Shui Practitioner and has received a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation. Having lived, worked and raised her family in this community she is very fond of this community and the many people she has had the pleasure of knowing. Office phone: 701-235-1750
Cell phone: 701-412-1952
- Stephanie Differding Stephanie was born and raised in North Dakota and has lived in the Fargo area since 1995. Quality and care in every transaction with a focus in new construction, Stephanie will be with you every step of the way to make your dream a reality!Office phone: (701)235-1750, ext. 144; (701) 551-0944
Cell phone: (701)730-1524
- Ted du Charm Ted is a broker with over 25 years of residential real estate experience. A native of Barnesville and a fifth-generation Clay County resident, he specializes in the Barnesville and surrounding areas.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 154
Cell phone: (218) 329-1991
- Pat Erickson As a realtor, Pat’s goal is to ensure that her clients have such a pleasant real estate experience that they find themselves naturally recommending her to others. She does this by being a trusted advisor, a patient listener, a knowledgeable practitioner, and a great negotiator.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 134 ; (701) 551-0934
Cell phone: (701) 306-1689
- Cheryl Glasoe Cheryl currently resides in West Fargo. She is a native of Barnesville and has lived in this area her entire life. Cheryl has been a Realtor since 2006. Please call Cheryl if you are interested in selling your home or buying your dream home.
Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 150
Cell phone: (701) 261-9622
- Neil Graf Neil is a native of Fargo, graduate of NDSU, married with 2 children and a Vietnam Veteran who is passionate about the American dream of home ownership. He has been a full time Realtor since 1974 and would enjoy the opportunity to share his expertise and enthusiasm with you!Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 143; (701) 551-0943
Cell phone: (701) 729-7560
- Gary Groom Gary was born and raised in the Fargo–Moorhead area, and he has a business degree from Minnesota State University of Moorhead. He has been selling real estate since 1988 in the Fargo–Moorhead area, and he also sells lake property. Experience is a valuable commodity in real estate, and he has lots of it. Feel free to call or email him anytime.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 146; (701) 551-0946
Cell phone: (701) 306-1977
- Harold Hagen Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 156
Cell phone: (701) 659-3310
- Al Havig, e-Pro, ABR Sales Associate Al is a native of East Grand Forks, after graduating in “72” he moved to the FM area to start his career. Al worked as a certified auto tech for 32 years, 28 of which was at Russ Buick/Honda. He is dedicated to quality work with trust and satisfaction. He continues that same work ethic in his Real Estate career. Al has been a licensed Realtor in ND & MN since 2013, working with buyers, sellers, and new construction. He has volunteered on committees for United Way, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity, served 4 years on the Board of Directors and 9 years on the program committee for the Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of Realtors. With all his knowledge you can trust he will give you the time and service you deserve to get the job done in any of your Real Estate needs.
Office phone: (701)-235-1750; ext 137 (701)-551-0937
Cell phone: (701)-306-7233
- Bruce Howland As your realtor, it is Bruce’s job to understand your needs and respond to them promptly, professionally, and with integrity. He pledges to provide you with sound advice, helping you to understand the wisdom of the decisions you make.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 131; (701) 551-0931
Cell phone: (701) 729-7653
- Jackie Johnson Jackie has been a realtor since 1991, and she would love to put her many years of experience to work for you. What she enjoys most about being a realtor is the relationships she develops with her clients. First-time homeowners are special to her because she wants to assist them in making the best decisions about homeownership. When clients are ready to move up or down from their current home, she would love to make that happen. She welcomes the opportunity to help make your home sale or purchase a positive move.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 139; (701) 551-0939
Cell phone: (701) 799-6659
- Andy Knoll Andy was born and raised in the Fargo–Moorhead area and attended Dilworth elementary and middle schools. He later attended Fargo Shanley, Fargo South, and Valley High (Las Vegas) High Schools, and then attended UNLV for 1 year and transferred to the U of M. Andy sold real estate in the Twin Cities from 1981–1994, and then he moved back to Fargo to sell real estate and raise a family. He has strong negotiating and communication skills with a good work ethic. His interests include golf, skiing, football, going to the lake, travel, and making people laugh. He is a member of the nights of Columbus, and he is the past president of the Fargo Lions Club. Let Andy help you with all your real estate needs.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 128
Cell phone: (701) 371-1030
- Cindy Knoll Cindy was born and raised in the Fargo-Moorhead area. She enjoys helping buyers and sellers get the best Real Estate experience possible!! She has over 20 years of customer service experience, so if you are buying or selling...Call her today! Office phone: (701) 306-1291 ext. 137
- Kelly Kraft Kelly has a passion for helping others and it shows! With her past work in health care, wedding officiating and planning, and Property Management; she has an extensive experience in customer service. With many years in Property Management and customer service, she uses her personalized approach for first time buyers and sellers as well as experienced clients who are ready for a change. Kelly joined Advantage in 2017.
Office phone: 701-235-1750
Cell phone: 701-639-3948
- Arnie Kuhn Arnie has Been a Real Estate Broker in Fargo Moorhead Area since 1976. He stays connected with the pulse of our community through Fargo-Moorhead, YMCA, and Salem Evangelical Free Church. He is very committed to the economic health of the area. Helping you buy or sell a home is a problem-solving business. No one in our market has put together more creative deals. It calls for creativity, energy and experience, especially in today's environment.
Office phone: 701-235-1750
Cell phone: 701-730-3667
- Marie Mueller Marie has been a realtor in the Fargo-Moorhead area since 2002 and a North Fargo resident for many years. She enjoys meeting the challenge of helping her clients buy or sell their homes. Please give Marie a call at Advantage Realtors.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 140; (701) 551-0940
Cell phone: (701) 261-2288
- Nick Nymark Nick has represented buyers & sellers in the FM area for over 6 years. Whether 1st time home buyers, investors or experienced sellers & buyers, Nick brings a high level of service from the beginning of the transaction to closing! Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext 149; (701) 551-0949
Cell phone: (701) 367-9267
- Poonam Oatis & Aruna G. Hagen, GRI Poonam Oatis has had experience in variety of fields including insurance, banking, business management, retail sales and real estate. She is a graduate of MSUM holding a degrees in Mass Communication and Film Production. Her passion for real estate began in childhood as she experienced her parents work within real estate field. Her key focuses are hard work, dedication, listening and meeting the clients concerns and needs and always keeping the clients best interest in mind.
Aruna G. Hagen is a graduate of MN State and also holds a GRI designation from Kaplan University. Driven, Focused and enthusiastic, there are three key qualities that make Aruna G Hagen, the delightful realtor she is. Aruna has been involved with the F-M and surrounding areas real estate for many areas. She has through experience in buying, selling, building and relocation. She holds top quality service as stated by many of her satisfied clients.
Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext 145
Cell phone: Poonam: (701) 552-2937; Aruna: (701) 552-1706
- Deb Sizemore Consumers are better informed and more empowered than ever. Your goals and expectations coupled with Deb’s energy, enthusiasm, and 25 years of experience provide the essential tools in getting the job done right.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 151
Cell phone: (701) 306-5121
- Tom Sjule Tom Sjule has been a real estate agent since 2006. It’s been a pleasure for him working with many different people, seeing the excitement of their new home or the thrill of selling the home they have. Tom believes his motto sums up his attitude best: “Fulfilling dreams one home at a time”.
Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 155
Cell phone: (701) 793-2956
- Rick Stremick Rick is a long-time resident of the Fargo–Moorhead area, and he is the owner of RJS Building Systems Inc., a general contracting firm specializing in custom homes. He has been building custom homes for over 12 years, and he has been recognized as an award winning homebuilder by the FM Home Builders Association. Rick’s knowledge in the construction of residential homes will help you make an informed decision, and he will work diligently to make sure you are informed of all the aspects of buying and selling a home.Office phone: (701) 235-1750, ext. 153
Cell phone: (218) 790-8550
- Bryan Vidger Bryan is a lifelong resident of Fargo. He understands the metro area as well as anyone.
Put his sales, construction, development and property management experience to use for your next property sale or purchase.
Office phone: 701-235-1750
Cell phone: 701-793-7115
- Pepper J Schwartz Office Manager/Sales Associate Pepper joined the sales associates team at Advantage Realtors January 2018. She has many years with customer service experience, including 8 years of past insurance sales. She has also worked successfully and currently for Advantage Realtors as an office manager since 2005.
Office phone: 701-235-1750
- Jeffery D. Arntz Sales Associate Jeff joined the sales associates team at Advantage Realtors January 2018. He has many years experience with customer service, and has excelled in the sales industry since in 2003.
Office phone: 701-235-1750
Cell phone: 701-866-6644